border="0" alt="Transparent Teal Star" /> Homicidal Tendencies : YAY something more to rant about [there is always something]

Friday 12 July 2013

YAY something more to rant about [there is always something]

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of WTFidy are these tossers thinking!!
Today it is all about these old fucks who think their flexi prim kak is still worth anything!
I came across this one shop in Marketplace and had just had to see for myself in world what they could possible be thinking to still have their garbage designs listed for 599 L for an ugly old flexi dress and, get this...450 L for quite possibly the worst looking pair of boots I have EVER come across in SL but you be the judge ...

Now just in case you doubt me, and cant see the price tag on these beauties I have blown it up from the above picture here it is below...



Now I know you think thats just too hilarious...but WAIT, it gets so much better!
Below is the creators or the creators boyfriends Profile Info


IMPORTANT!!!! please see picks!!!!!!


First:
I am rude and impolite. Take care.

Please don't ask me about credit or discount.
Don't tell me you bought the wrong item or you bought it twice in error.
thats not my fault at all!

If you did not receive your product, please wait a certain time, then send me a notecard including the transaction details.


Thanx


Well at least the rude motherfucker typed Thanx at the bottom but WTG at setting off the tone for possibly the WORST customer NON service EVER!
Not only is your stuff old flexi shite and wickedly over priced, but you are a real DICK...
yep I'm going to go out of my way to buy from this guy! l0l
Stay frosty people!

No comments:

Post a Comment